How to Get Over the Fear of What People Think
I first wrote this message specifically for people who an online business or personal brand (like this blog) but let the fear of what other people think prevent them from taking any action.
However, these mindset shifts can help just about anyone in any situation. They’ve helped me immensely, and my hope is that this helps you, too.
If you ever feel paralyzed (or even slow down) over the fear of what others might think of you, then this one is for you.
Science shows us that the molecules (in our bodies + all objects) vibrate. Your emotions are chemical (physical) expressions of your thoughts, thus also have their own vibrations. By the transitive property, your thoughts create your vibration.
You get to choose to shift your thought patterns. You have absolute control over the SHIFT. It’s not a choice that you had the feeling in the first place (after all, you are human), but you do get to choose to shift. This is the way the Law of Attraction works.
- If you judge people, you will attract judgment
- If you support people, you will attract support
- If you see others as competition, you will attract people who see you as competition
- If you genuinely want to see others succeed, you will attract people who lift you up & want you to succeed
When low-vibe thoughts appear, here are some shifts to raise your vibration:
1. You are wholly responsible for your own happiness. Anything can happen at any moment (accidents, tragedy, miracles) so instead of playing out a story of the future in your head, be open to letting things unfold in ways you can’t even anticipate. Trust that everything will work out in your favor, even if the change is unexpected.
2. You most likely do not have the full story if you’re spiraling out of control into anger or contempt. Every situation is made of multiple people having their own thoughts & feelings. Your feelings aren’t wrong, but they are triggered internally. Don’t make assumptions based on a partial view of the story.
3. It never feels like it in the moment (trust me, never!) BUT, things do not happen “to” you, they happen “for” you. Learn the lesson so it doesn’t keep happening.
4. People who vibrate at a high level do not judge other people. They operate based on “The Four Agreements” & vibrate so high that they attract mega success & support. High vibrations ATTRACT success & good fortune. Low vibration REPELS those things. You can choose to attract more of what you want, or self-sabotage by repelling it all away.
And remember, no one is perfect. That’s why it’s called a practice.
The shift is your choice.
Wishing you success,