Terms and Conditions
(Last Revised: 12/3/2017)
Welcome to elizabethrider.com, a website owned and operated by Rider Enterprises, Inc., (“we,” “our,” “us,” or “the Company”) a Montana corporation that engages in holistic wellness promotion and coaching services within (in person and remotely) the State of Montana, under the leadership of Elizabeth Rider.
By visiting our website, creating a profile, purchasing any product/service or by clicking the “I accept” or “I agree” button while purchasing a subscription, you denote your legally-binding agreement to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, we encourage you to close this webpage.
The company reserves the rights to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, so we encourage you to visit this page regularly.
We reserve the rights to change or terminate any feature or service; we may restrict your access to some portions of website in the event we find that you are engaging in an activity that is inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions. You are not permitted to engage in any illegal activity either with or to the website.
You must create an account on our website in order to purchase goods or services. We are not responsible for the username and password details of you or others. Do not share your login information with anyone else. In case you forget your password, you can use “forgot password” option in the sign-in section of our website.
Minimum Age: To purchase the goods or services of this website, you must be 18 years of age or older. By using this website and/or purchasing our monthly subscription, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older. In the event that you are under the age of 18, you must have the express permission of your parent or legal guardian prior to purchasing any goods or services.
Use of Website and Service
As a user of this website or a user/registrant of any of this website’s services, you agree:
- Personal Use – Your account is solely for your own, personal use. You may not allow others to access or use your account. You may not transfer your account to any other person. You agree that we, as the owners of this website, are not responsible for third party access to your account that in any way results in theft or illegal usage, storage, or sale of your personal information.
- Reporting of Violations – You will immediately contact us when you see (i) any possible violation of the Agreement by anyone, and (ii) any unauthorized access to your account, whether known or not.
- Content Removal – Any information or content you submit to the Services or in the public area will be available to us for monitoring. We keep the right to remove any information that in any way violates any possible law of the Services or any third party.
- No False Information – You agree that every content or information you provide will not be inaccurate, false or misleading. Neither to us nor to any user. If any information or content becomes as such, you will quickly contact us of the change that happened.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation – Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming (email and other) messages and filter out messages that may appear to be spam. We may also report any incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted. Users may not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, relay, send or distribute spam. You must not send any chain letters, spam or junk email to other users of the Services. Furthermore, you agree that the information that you get from the Services will not be used by you in means of selling, advertising and such until the approval of the other user. By agreeing with this you acknowledge the fact that any breach of the terms will cause significant damages to us, that such damage will be hard to assess, and that we may take any action we deem necessary as outlined within these Terms of Service in order to enforce this policy – and that you disclaim any loss as a result of such enforcement.
- No Harassment of Employees or Agents – You agree that you will not harass, pressure or threaten any agents or employees that are responsible with providing the Services to you.
- Refund Policy for Information Products – In general, we do not offer refunds on digital products. Information products are designed to be performed to completion; failure to complete a course will reduce or eliminate its effect upon the customer. Therefore, completion of courses and other information products is mandatory in order for a customer to receive a refund of the purchase price for that information product. If the customer does complete the entire product, a process which is verifiable through the platforms on which such are viewed, the customer is entitled to a full refund of the purchase price at the discretion of Elizabeth if a request is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within ten (10) days of the completion of the course or other information product. Though Rider Enterprises, Inc. strongly believes in the value of the advice found within its information products, results are not guaranteed. Rider Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any express or implied warranties.
- Refund Policy for The Mint Wellness Circle – Refunds for The Mint Wellness Circle will not be provided under any circumstances as the user gains full access to all content upon registration. The user may cancel membership at any time and no future payments will be processed.
- Refund Policy for Coaching and Coaching-Related Services – Refunds for coaching will not be provided under any circumstances.
We reserve the right to withdraw or change website features at any time and by any means without prior notice. This may result or be resultant from a mistake, malware, technical issue, glitches, fraudulence, illegal involvement, tampering, or any other reason that interferes with or prohibits the appropriate conduct of this website, company, or campaigns. However, Rider Enterprises, Inc. will not be held liable for these issues or any and all damages they may cause. We reserve the rights to change the pricing structure on any product we choose, at any time and without prior warning.
You acknowledge that all the emails, phone number, credit card and other information you provide us belongs to you and you are not using any fake information.
- When creating a profile, purchasing our membership, contacting other members, posting anything on our social media accounts, or visiting any page, you will NOT:
- Disclose any confidential information about other users without their permission
- Engage in any kind of offensive behavior (pornography, racism, abusiveness, harassment etc.)
- Forward chain letters using our website
- Use picture that does not belong to you. You are not permitted to impersonate anyone.
- Infringe any third party’s rights
- Upload any malicious software, virus etc that could disrupt the working of system tools, servers, networks
- Try to sell other users’ information to third parties
- Try to access our services through automated robots, or conduct attacks such as Denial of Service
- Promote products/services on our website.
Trademarks and Copyright Ownership
All data and content, in any form, contained by or offered through the website and all intellectual property rights relating to said content are the sole property of Rider Enterprises, Inc. This includes all information, content, photographs, articles, text, video, images, functions, or other content. You acknowledge and agree that this content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and Rider Enterprises, Inc. owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. User may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, Users may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for User’s personal use and that User maintains any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the US copyright laws (see, e.g., 17 U.S.C. Section 107), User may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other propriety right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software Content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software.
We may add some third-party products/services on our website and in that case, the product copyrights belongs to the creator or successor in interest of the creator. We may also sell products/services as an affiliate so some of the products will be added to our website from other companies. We are not liable for any problem arising out of their contents, description, products etc. Under no circumstances shall Rider Enterprises, Inc., its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the elizabethrider.com Web site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the elizabethrider.com website.
This website itself or any section of this website may not be duplicated, sold, reproduced, copied, resold, visited, or otherwise used for commercial purposes excluding the possession of express written consent from the website or company owner(s). You may not utilize “hidden text”, hereafter defined as being of the same purpose as metatags, without the company’s express written consent. Any unauthorized use of hidden text terminates any license granted by the company and associated companies and voids these Terms and Conditions. You may be prosecuted for such actions.
THE ELIZABETHRIDER.COM WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY RIDER ENTERPRISES, INC. ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, RIDER ENTERPRISES, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ELIZABETH RIDER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED: (I) AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE ELIZABETHRIDER.COM WEB SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED THEREON; (II) THAT THE ELIZABETHRIDER.COM WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE ELIZABETHRIDER.COM WEB SITE; OR (IV) THAT THE ELIZABETHRIDER.COM WEB SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM OR ON BEHALF OF ELIZABETHRIDER.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.ELIZABETHRIDER.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE ELIZABETHRIDER.COM WEB SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES. THE OPERATION OF THE ELIZABETHRIDER.COM COM WEB SITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF RIDER ENTERPRISES, INC.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RIDER ENTERPRISES, INC. OR ELIZABETH RIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ELIZABETHRIDER.COM WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE ELIZABETHRIDER.COM WEB SITE OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ELIZABETHRIDER.COM’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ELIZABETHRIDER.COM WEB SITE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO A USER, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO SUCH USER, AND SUCH USER MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Products and Services
All the products or services made available on this website are intended solely for personal or small business use. You may not transfer, re-sell, assign, or dispose of any service without the prior written consent of the company. We reserve the right to cancel any membership if it appears that it is of fraudulent or inappropriate nature. Prices, promotions, and campaigns are subject to change without prior notice.
As of the most recent revision date, the services offered by Rider Enterprises, Inc., through this website, are as follows:
- “Clean Up Your Diet” is a healthy eating program designed by Elizabeth Rider based off personal experience and enthusiastic research. Elizabeth Rider is not a nutritionist or other form of healthcare worker, nor has she been licensed as such in the past. Nonetheless, she has enjoyed substantially improved health, and those who have accompanied her on her healthy lifestyle choices as contained within this program have overwhelmingly reported positive results. You are highly encouraged to perform your own research and engage in due diligence with a licensed professional. Which is to say that taking such guidance with a grain of salt is great, so long as you still monitor your sodium intake.
- “Purpose to Profit” is a free, online course dedicated to helping its students to establish online businesses. Together with the paid course for graduates, “Wellness Business Bootcamp,” provides a firm foundation for aspirational entrepreneurs as they form a foundation for their future, and learn how to stack bricks on top of that. As with anything, there cannot be a guarantee of any particular results, regardless of whether the guidance of Elizabeth Rider or her associates has been dutifully followed.
- Online programs, guided courses, and other information products – the Company makes available for purchase a variety of information products related to wellness, mindset coaching, finances, and other issues. These products are self-directed on the part of the customer. Like any journey, that of self-discovery is not without risk, and travelers are urged to take safety measures. If in the course of engaging in introspection or other activities under the guidance of the product, the customer begins to experience raw or otherwise difficult or confusing emotions, that individual is encouraged to seek licensed therapy as soon as possible, particularly if such therapy has not already been in process.
- “The Mint Wellness Circle,” an online members-only community website for the discussion and promotion among members of holistic wellness, focusing upon the topics of diet, exercise, beauty, organization, cooking, relationships, finances, and spirituality. Rider Industries, Inc. will make every effort to provide a mutually supportive and beneficial environment, but cannot be held liable for any actions by other members, other than receiving word of inappropriate behavior, investigating, and potentially ejecting them from the Circle.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the company and any associated companies and their associates from and against all liabilities, damages, and costs resulting from the violation of these terms and conditions. This wrongful or negligent conduct, whether conducted by yourself or any other person accessing the website using your information, will be assumed to have been conducted by you and is in no way reflective upon or liable to the website or its company.
Elizabeth Rider is not a medical professional.
The resources made available by and through ElizabethRider.com are an informational resource for people seeking how to live a healthy lifestyle. The information contained herein and through other sources connected to via ElizabethRider.com or Rider Industries, Inc. is based on the personal experiences of Elizabeth Rider, shared in the hope that it will spark inspiration and positive change in the reader. Elizabeth Rider is not a medical doctor or nurse, and does not hold licenses as a nutritionist or dietician; she is an American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certified Health Counselor.
The owners and creators of this website assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found within or material linked to herein. Elizabeth Rider and Rider Industries, Inc. cannot guarantee the outcome of following the general recommendations and statements about potential outcomes, which are merely expressions of theory and extrapolation from anecdotal evidence, and not the result of peer-reviewed scientific study. Elizabeth Rider and Rider Industries.com specifically disclaim any implied or express warranties about the information and recommendations provided herein.
The information in this website or otherwise provided by Rider Industries, Inc., its officers and agents, should not be interpreted as medical advice; any recommendations cannot be applied to every individual, without first undergoing a thorough, in-person examination by qualified medical personnel to assess the risks of its application. Readers are urged to consult with a medical professional prior to instituting lifestyle changes. The information provided by Rider Industries, Inc. cannot substitute for professional medical care, whether diagnosis or treatment for any injury, deficiency, or disease.
Possible Affiliate Relationships
While this website recommends certain online resources for wellness and independent business building, neither its creators nor its owners can or will promise any results from the purchase of, or even the faithful following of, such third-party products and programs. While generally speaking, the adherence to reputable health and business advice will yield more positive results than those realized by less enthusiastic participation, each person’s experience will vary and a lack of expected results will not create any liability on the part of Elizabeth Rider or Rider Industries, Inc., or of any successor in interest.
Recommendations of third party entities may be accompanied by an affiliate relationship between those entities and Rider Industries, Inc. At all times when such relationships exist, Rider Industries, Inc., will endeavor to provide proper notice to any audience member exposed to a recommendation, whether written or oral, to a third party with whom Rider Industries, Inc. enjoys an affiliate relationship. However, given that such communication may have occurred before or after your own witnessing of the recommendation, unless an affiliate relationship is specifically disclaimed by Rider Industries, Inc., or Elizabeth Rider, please assume that all such recommendations carry some form of incentive towards Rider Industries, Inc., though nonetheless they may be carefully curated and recommended in good faith with the best interests of the audience and customer base of Rider Industries, Inc., in mind.
We do not guarantee any measure of accuracy of our content and information on our website or any associated social media platforms. We do not guarantee accuracy for any warranties, liability, or any other damages caused by violation of this agreement. The following is a list where we do not offer accuracy:
Any form of warranty posted on any terms or through any medium which might be implied by law
Any form of liability attached to any loss or damages from using our website. Said loss or damages have no limitations and result from the posts of other users, by using our website, or any hyperlinks or advertisements that are in any way associated with our website. They can include:
○ Data loss
○ Monetary loss
○ Contract loss
○ Company loss
○ Information breach
○ Income loss
Disclosures to Third Parties Not Protected
Any protection afforded by law in your benefit and against Rider Enterprises, Inc., such as HIPAA compliance requirements for therapy patients, is not and cannot be extended to any third parties, including but not limited to group therapy participants, in person or in online forums such as Facebook® groups organized by the Company. Therefore, your voluntary participation in forums, including those created by the Company, that indirectly result in the publication of your personal information, including your name, likeness, and psychological issues, are by virtue of your use of these forums, you demonstrate both an express understanding of the inherent risks and permanently release the Company and Elizabeth Rider from any liability for such disclosure.
Payments for products and services from the Company are made through third party resources, including PayPal, Square, Stripe, and directly through merchants for online courses and programs such as Thinkific.com. The Company cannot be held liable for any breach of security or protocol by these third-party entities, and in using them, you agree that if you are damaged in some way as a result of their behavior, that you will pursue only the party that is directly involved in a breach of your information, and will hold the Company and Elizabeth Rider harmless in such matters.
If you voluntarily choose to share your personal story on the testimonial page, any identifying information that you do provide will be publicly posted and you would irrevocably absolve the Company and Elizabeth Rider from any liability for your own public disclosure on that forum. Should you decide after the fact that you were mistaken in posting your personal information publicly, you may contact email@example.com with a request to remove the testimonial. The removal will be effected within a commercially reasonable period of time, but under no circumstances longer than 7 days.
Termination of Usage
We may suspend or terminate any user’s access to all or any part of the ElizabethRider.com website including any account thereon, without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion.
Your personal details will never be directly shared by Rider Enterprises, Inc. with third party advertisers; if you voluntarily click on an affiliate link, a cookie with limited information regarding primarily the source of your traffic will attach to your web browser and will be able to be read by the receiving organization.
Information and its use:
When purchasing our products and services, or simply signing up for our e-mail newsletter, you are required to enter personal details which may include:
- Your name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone numbers
- Debit or credit card details
We collect the information from you in order to:
- Provide complete access to our website
- Register as an authorized user on our website
- Inform you about all the latest products, deals and other information relevant to you. All information will be delivered by e-mail.
- Track your activity on our site. We may use this information in order to conduct our market research that will help us to deliver a customized service to our users. Our tracking activities do not have any impact on your surfing experience on our website and these activities are completely safe.
- Stop users from posting content that is inappropriate, offensive or objectionable.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but in so choosing you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future experiences for you, improving our operations, and communicating with you.
You can visit our website, read materials, and browse the website’s contents without giving us any personally identifiable information. In order to provide you with the most efficient and enhanced personalized service and attention, we collect certain information automatically.
How We Collect and Use Information
Log Files. When you visit our website, the information from your website is automatically gathered by our servers from your browser. The information includes your IP address, browser specifications, Internet service provider you use, pages you visit, type of platform and the number of clicks. By doing this we analyze trends and brands, prevent fraud, gather demographic info and many more. We do not share the log files and they are safe.
Web Beacons. “Web beacons” are often used together with cookies to personalize the website for our users. They are also used to collect a small amount of information about our visitors. Web beacons, that are also called “clear gifs” or “pixel tags” are actually small graphic images that are transparent. Also, the use of Web beacons is sometimes through email in order of understanding the behavior of our Users. Web beacons are not linked to any PII.
Mobile Analytics. For better understanding of the functions of our mobile software we use mobile analytics. Mobile Analytics might keep track of some information. These include how often you use the application, all the events that happen within the using of the application, the amount of usage, data about the performance of the application and where was it downloaded from. We don’t link any info that we store through mobile analytics software to any PII.
Telephone: We may contact you personally if we feel there’s some issue regarding your membership or even answer your queries. We may even call you to get some feedback about the products we offer. We may also call you to get your permission to post your success story on our website.
Email: We reserve the rights to send emails to those who signed up on our website or posted any query. We will never spam you. If you are interested in not receiving any email from us, you can always unsubscribe us. All the emails are sent by our company and we don’t share your personal details with third party sites, other than ConvertKit, and in their case specifically only for the purposes of administering our email. You may unsubscribe to any of our online e-mail updates by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly; but you may still receive promotional information from us for up to 21 days.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Disclosure of Your Information
Disclosure By Law. With this you agree that we can reveal any information you provide if it is required by law, or the third party request. Also, if we believe that the revealing is in consideration to (1) according to law, any possible orders or requests from the law enforcement or any process that is legal; (2) the protection or defending of any third party’s or Rider Enterprises, Inc.’s property or rights; or (3) in case of protecting anyone’s safety, when any kind if violence is used against anyone including you.
Disclosure to Protect Abuse Victims. We have the right, but hold no obligation, to disclose any information or content that you submitted to the Services if in our opinion, we have suspicions that such information in any case violates a third party in any form of abuse. Abuse includes the following: elder and child abuse, spousal abuse, any form of neglect or domestic violence. This information shall be revealed to authorities that are suitable with dealing with such problems. These authorities may include without limitation agencies for child protection, law enforcement agencies or even court officials. You agree and understand that we are allowed to make this kind of disclosure.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement. We may disclose information to a law enforcement official as required by law, in compliance with a subpoena (with your written consent), court order, administrative order or similar document, for the purpose of identifying a suspect, material witness or missing person, in connection with the victim of a crime, in connection with a deceased person, in connection with the reporting of a crime in an emergency, or in connection with a crime on the premises.
Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. If we share your non-personally identifying information with any third party, be sure that your identity will not be revealed. Sometimes we may share your non-PII with your PII with service providers that may work with us. This is done to so they can perform functions instead of us. For example, a customer care agent may need access to your information but only to perform services for you. All of these service providers will treat your information as private and confidential. All companies working for and with us must comply with our privacy policies, and are not permitted to sell your information to third parties or to use it except as authorized by us and you, or as permitted or required by law.
Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. While developing our business there might come to the buying or selling of assets and, your PII may be found as the transferred assets. In any case, if we are required to provide your PII as one of the assets, it will be transferred to the company that required it. If this happens, you shall be timely notified to any material changes regarding your PII.
Disclosures With Your Authorization. Uses and disclosures not specifically permitted by applicable law will be made only with your written authorization, which may be revoked at any time, except to the extent that we have already made a use or disclosure based upon your authorization, such as signing up for our e-mail list, which is administered through a third party, ConvertKit.
Use by Children
Visitors From Outside of the United States
Our website and the servers that make this website available worldwide are located in the United States. The Internet laws in the United States govern all matters relating to this website. Any information you provide in subscribing to our website or registering or ordering at our website will be transferred to the United States. By visiting our website and submitting information, you authorize this transfer, processing and use.
Although we have implemented systems and procedures to secure the data maintained by us, security during Internet transmissions can never be assured. Our policy is to limit access to personal data to those employees or agents with a specific need to access or retrieve this information. We store data on multiple service systems, in controlled environments. To maintain security, we conduct internal reviews of our security measures on a regular basis.
You have the full rights to update/modify your personal information attached to your account. You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You even hold the right to inform us not to use your information for any of our advertising or marketing purposes.
Any questions about these terms may be directed in the following manner:
Rider Enterprises, Inc.
2545 Spirit Crossing Lane
Bozeman, Montana 59715United States
The resources made available by and through ElizabethRider.com are an informational resource for people seeking how to live a healthy lifestyle. The information contained herein and through other sources connected to via
ElizabethRider.com or Rider Industries, Inc. is based on the personal experiences of Elizabeth Rider, shared in the hope that it will spark inspiration and positive change in the reader. Elizabeth Rider is not a medical doctor or nurse, and does not hold licenses as a registered dietician; she is an American Association of Drugless Practitioners Holistic Health Practitioner.