Super Bowl parties are always a good time! I love the socializing and I actually really like watching the game. I also love to eat, but I hate leaving feeling overstuffed, bloated, and tired the next day.
The good news is that there are a ton of healthier Super Bowl snack options to choose from, so you can have your fun and eat it, too.
Here my list of top healthy Super Bowl snacks and recipes. Whether you decide to make a full healthy menu from scratch, or just sneak a few healthy party snacks onto the buffet table, everyone will love these options.
Healthy Super Bowl Snacks & Recipes
Snacks & Apps:
- Decadent Dairy-Free 7-Layer Dip
- Fresh Healthy Homemade Salsa
- Pea Guacamole with Beet Chips
- Delicious Homemade Hummus
- Healthy Homemade Vegan Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Spicy Garlicky Edamame
- How to Make a Healthy Cheese Board
Main Dishes & Fill-Me-Ups:
- Elizabeth’s Healthy Game-Day Chili (this is a Super Bowl must!)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Tacos (make them “buffalo-style” but adding 2/3 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce at the end before shredding)
- Curry Quinoa Salad
Desserts & Sweet Treats
Happy Super Bowl Viewing,