Looking for a delicious and creamy dip that will impress your guests that’s also not a total gut bomb? Look no further than this absolutely delicious (and easy!) creamy baked goat cheese dip.
This goat cheese dip is one of those recipes that’s so simple to make, I’m actually a little hesitant to call it a recipe.
AND, people ask for it by name. Everyone now asks me for “The Dip.”
Every time I host a gathering and make this someone asks for the recipe. My husband’s coworkers, my sister’s mother-in-law, all of my friends, family—you name it, everyone’s asked for it. Even the kids like it!
Whether you’re hosting a party or simply looking for a tasty snack, this recipe is perfect for any occasion.
See the printable recipe card below for detailed measurements and instructions.
- Plain goat cheese: Get the larger package (10-12 ounces) if serving more than six people, and the smaller package (4-5 ounces) if hosting fewer than six and serving other food.
- Olive tapenade: I always buy exactly how much I need on the olive bar (also called The Mediterranean bar) at Whole Foods (many grocery stores have one of these). Use 4 tablespoons for the larger servings and 2 tablespoons for the smaller. ( You can also buy this in a jar at most stores if you don’t can’t find an olive bar.
- Sweet Tear Drop or Peppadew Peppers: This is the secret ingredient! Don’t skip it, you only need a small amount. I also buy this on the olive bar. You’ll need about 1 tablespoon that you’ll chop up before mixing it in.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- An oven-safe serving dish
How to Make Creamy Goat Cheese Dip
- Let your goat cheese come to room temp for an hour or two so it mixes well. If you forget, pop it in an oven-safe bowl and put it in a hot oven for a few minutes to warm it up
- Mix the goat cheese, olive tapenade, finely chopped sweet peppers, olive oil and salt until well mixed.
- Put it in an oven-safe baking dish and bake for 10-15 minutes at 375°F (or 8-10 minutes at 400°F if your oven is already on for something else) until heated through and just golden at the edges. Do not overcook it or let it brown too much because it will dry out and become too crumbly.
- Serve with lightly toasted baguette, almond flour crackers, and/or cruditet.
- Grab the printable recipe and full details in the recipe card below.
This goat cheese dip’s creamy texture combined with the tanginess of the olives and sweetness of the peppadew peppers create a delightful combination that will leave you craving more. Whether you’re entertaining guests or enjoying a quiet night at home, this easy-to-make dip is sure to become one of your favorites.Print
Whip up this 5-minute Creamy Goat Cheese Dip for a perfect party hit! Easy, healthy, and delicious, it’s ideal for any gathering or snack time.
- 10–12 ounces creamy goat cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons olive tapenade*
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet Teardrop or Peppadew peppers*
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat Oven: Set your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix Ingredients: In a mixing bowl, combine goat cheese, olive tapenade, peppadew peppers, olive oil, and sea salt.
- Bake: Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe dish and bake for 10-15 minutes at 375°F (or 8-10 minutes at 400°f). Aim for slightly golden at the edges but not fully browned on top for a creamy consistency.
- Serve: Enjoy with toasted baguette slices, crackers, or your favorite veggies.
*I buy the olive tapenade and sweet peppers from the olive bar (also called the Mediterranian bar) at Whole Foods so I can buy the exact amount I need. Many stores have an olive bar. Alternatively, you can buy them in jars.