The holiday season is here, and I’m thrilled to share my carefully curated selection of gifts with you. This 2023 Holiday Gift Guide has something special for everyone on your list, whether you’re shopping for loved ones or treating yourself.
I’ve searched high and low to bring you the best presents out there. From unique finds to luxurious indulgences, I take my time all year to personally vet everything on this list. And don’t worry – I’ve made sure there are options for every budget too!
Cozy Earth Jammies, Sheets & Towels (45% off!)
I have to start by sharing this incredibly generous code from Cozy Earth, the maker of the softest bamboo jammies, sheets, towels, and other home linens on the market. They’ve been named one of Oprah’s favorite things for many years in a row, and their stuff is absolutely divine!
They give a few influencers extra discounts to give our readers during the holidays, and they just sent me a 45% off code (ELIZABETHRIDER45) for you to use through Nov 27th. (This is a better deal than they give on their website!)
All of my sheets and towels are Cozy Earth (a great gift for you to give to yourself) and their jammies and waffle wrap are fantastic gifts as well.
The Best Pan I’ve Ever Used
This Hexclad Pan is hands down the best pan I’ve used. I’ve been eyeing it for a while and recently purchased it, and, WOW. Hexclad pans have a non-toxic non-stick surface (it’s forged in a way that it does not release PFOAs or any other chemicals) and it has the searing power of stainless steel and the durability of cast iron. I’m sold—it’s really amazing.
It’s a great gift for anyone who loves to cook. I’ll write a longer post about this later, but I’ve tried every ceramic pan out there and they only last about a year or two. Hexclad is the way to go.
Maison Louis Marie Candle
A candle almost always makes a great gift! If you’re not sure what to give, go for a nice candle. This No.04 Bois de Balincourt candle smells divine.
My Go-To Balsamic
I’ve tried so many other balsamics and always come back to this one. It’s really the best I’ve tried, and I love that it comes in this beautiful bottle with a built-in pour spout. If you know someone who likes to cook, then it’s a great gift.
Shopping for someone who has everything? Sometimes a physical gift is perfect for the situation, and sometimes you might want to give an experience instead of a physical gift. Here’s my list of ideas to give an experience over a physical gift:
- Cooking Class Vouchers: Gift a voucher for a cooking class where they can learn to make a new cuisine—Google cooking classes in your area or check out your local grocery stores to see if they host classes.
- Sports Experience: Arrange for an adventure sports day, such as rock climbing, paragliding, or scuba diving, tailored to their thrill-seeking (or not) level.
- Concert or Theater Tickets: Purchase tickets to a concert, ballet, or theater production—this is a great way to give an experience and support your local arts community.
- Spa Day Gift Card: Offer the gift of relaxation with a spa gift card so they can choose from a massage, facial, or other treatment.
- Weekend Getaway: Book a weekend retreat in a cozy cabin, beach resort, or a charming bed and breakfast, or get them an Air BnB gift card.
- Art Workshop Enrollment: Sign them up for a pottery, painting, or photography workshop, depending on their interests.
- Wine or Brewery Tour: Arrange a day trip to a local winery or brewery for a tasting and tour experience if that would be their thing.
- Private Dance Lessons: Arrange for private dance lessons in a style they enjoy, such as salsa, ballroom, or hip-hop.
- Museum Memberships: Give a year-long membership to a local museum or aquarium for a gift that gives all year!
- A custom experience with you. You know your loved ones best, get creative and come up with a fun day for some one-on-one bonding time and write it into a card to give as a gift.
Gifts for Pre-Teen and Teen Girls
Here are some ideas for girls (about ages 9-13) that have been a hit in our house!
Happy holidays to you!