Friendsgiving & Giving Back This Year
How about a showstopping, DELICIOUS, no-bake, vegan pumpkin pie this year for your Thanksgiving feast?
The recipe is waiting for you when you join me in the fight to end childhood hunger in America.
1 in 6 kids in America struggles with hunger. This year I’ve teamed up with No Kid Hungry to help make meals more accessible to kids. You get this healthy pumpkin pie recipe plus eight others when you give any amount to my No Kid Hungry campaign. Every $10 donated will help connect hungry kids to 100 meals.
Deliciously Healthy Thanksgiving Sides Recipe Guide
Everyone who donates—no matter the dollar amount—gets a free copy my new Deliciously Healthy Thanksgiving Sides Recipe Guide delivered in your receipt email.
The recipe guide includes:
- Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Carrot Top Pistachio Pesto
- Healthy Green Bean Casserole Remix
- Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Pomegranate, Kale & Quinoa Salad
- Cranberry, Orange & Walnut Chutney
- Mom’s Easy Home Made Turkey Stock
- Healthy Pumpkin Sp’ice Cream
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Showstopping No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Pie
As we all gather with friends and family to celebrate the season, let’s give back to those who may not be as fortunate. 100% of your donation will help ensure that our nation’s kids are getting the food they need to thrive this holiday season—and all year long.
Wishing you and your family well as we all fight to end childhood hunger. Thank you for your support!