The Secrets To The Science Of Happiness

Hi! I'm

ELIZABETH

I'm a Certified Health Coach, longtime blogger, and host of Elizabeth Eats on YouTube. In addition to writing recipes (I love to eat!), I'm a strong believer that life is too short to settle for anything less than living your best life.

TOP LINKS

Breakfast IDEAS

Dinner IDEAS

ALL RECIPES

Newsletter

Happiness Advantage

Did you know that your external world can only predict 10% of your happiness? And that your happiness is determined not by your external world, but by the way your brain processes the world?

Moreover, only 25% of job success is predicted through your IQ. The other 75%, yes 75%, of your job success is predicted by your optimism levels, your social support, and your ability to see stress as a challenge instead of as a threat.

I had the pleasure of seeing Shawn Achor give this talk live a few months ago and it really blew me away.

I found this snippet of his lecture and wanted to share it all with you; I really consider it a must watch for everyone wanting to live a whole, healthy life.

[youtube width=”560″ height=”315″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXy__kBVq1M[/youtube]

I’m also in LOVE with his book, The Happiness Advantage, and recommend it if you’re an entrepreneur, leader, spouse, friend, parent, sister, brother, child or citizen of this good earth. It will really help you understand your own happiness and that of the people around you. Click here to get it on Amazon.

Check out the video and book, then let me know what you think them in the comments below this post.

To A Life Full Of Optimism!

the-secrets-to-the-science-of-happiness

Leave A Review + Read The Comments →

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  1. Nikirubn says:

    Great Video! I practice these things every day and teach these principles and exercises in my classes and programs. I too have experienced the positive benefits of these daily practices!! 

Hi, I'm Elizabeth

I'm a strong believer that life is too short to settle for anything less than living your best life. 

as seen in:

JOIN 65,000+ People reading

Life

Get free access to seasonal curated recipe guides, new recipes, exclusive notes, The Friday 5, savings offers, and more delivered straight to your inbox.  I only send the good stuff.

Liz

with

READ          LATEST

the

50 Healthy Recipes Everyone Loves

Discover which meal of the day you need help with the most, and receive a recipe ebook filled with healthful & delicious recipes based on your personal quiz results. 

Grab it here

FREE E-BOOK

IT'S SOUP SEASON

join over 65,000+ readers who love my WEEKLY newsletter

Life

Recipes, curated seasonal guides, and recommendations to make life better this week. You'll get inspiration to make awesome food at home and create a healthy lifestyle you love.

Liz

with