Raw, vegan and BETTER than the original.
This is my vegan take on a caesar salad. If you think you don’t like kale, try this vegan caesar salad and I bet you’ll change your mind.
Every single ingredient in this recipe is a superfood (minus the optional sesame oil) – enjoy it guilt-free and often.
Warning: bold flavors ahead. This salad is not for the faint of heart.
Watch the video below to learn how to prepare raw kale, then let me know how it goes in the comments below.
Superfood Vegan Caesar Salad With Kale
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 large bunch green kale, washed, stemmed and massaged ç
- 2 tablespoons raw hemp seeds
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed or grated
- 3 tablespoons raw tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons organic tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
Prepare the kale (again, see the video). Whisk the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl, then drizzle over prepared raw kale and mix with your clean hands. Sprinkle with hemp seeds.