Amazon Prime Day 2022 is here!
Once per year, Amazon has a wild summer sale. This year it’s July 12-13, 2022.
While I’m a big believer in not buying things you don’t need, this is a great time to stock up and save on items that you need or have on your wishlist. Especially big items like electronics.
If you have items you’ve been wanting to get, then today is a good day to look.
Here are my 2022 Amazon Prime Day Picks
For the Kitchen:
- InstantPot: It took me some time to warm up to the InstantPot, but it is for sure great if you want to cook chicken quickly (especially if you want shredded chicken) and if you want to cook beans quickly without soaking them (and make them easier to digest!) This link should show you all Prime Day options.
- Electric Kettle: We use this every day, sometimes more than once! I prefer using this over turning on the stovetop because it’s more energy efficient and turns itself off.
- Wooden Salt & Pepper Grinders: These can get really pricey at home stores, but this set is a great price, solid wood, and has great reviews.
- Citrus Press: These really do help you get my juice from lemons and limes, which are expensive these days so every drop counts.
- Gold Cake Stand: For serving up a pretty dessert or apps at a party.
- Spice Drawer Organizer: No explanation needed! 🙂
- Bento Box: This is great for meal prep or kids’ lunches.
- White Salad & Pasta Bowls: The best bowls for eating salad and pasta.
Rare Beauty Finds:
- Color Wow Dreamcoat (here): I about fell out of my chair when I saw this! This stuff never goes on sale and it’s my #1 favorite hair product. It’s non-toxic and doesn’t leave a silicone film on the hair like many smoothing products. It’s one of the few products that NEEDS heat to work, so you generously spray it on wet hair and dry it with high heat. It transformed my hair! Even my hairstylist noticed. My hair has seriously never been healthier.
- EltaMD Sunscreen (here): Another #1 favorite! EltaMD is a dermatologist brand that doesn’t clog pores or sting. I use it every day! It’s also FSA or HSA eligible.
- Very Cute Black Cotton Sun Dress (here): I ordered this and love it. It’s cute on its own or pair it with a denim jacket and heels for a night out.
- Levi’s Original Denim Shorts (here): Always a favorite!
- Gift Bags (here): This 15-piece set is a great deal and will save a ton over buying a new bag for every gift this year.
- Double-sided Fashion Tape (here): This is great for dresses or tops with straps that slip.
- 8 Outlet Surge Protector (here): I bought this for my office and I’m excited about it.
- No-touch Forehead Thermometer (here): This is 70% off! A great thing to have around to check temperatures, especially if you have kids.
- Samsung “The Frame” TV that looks like a picture (here): I’ve always wanted one of these! We don’t have a place for it because our TV room is separate from our living room. However, if I had a TV in the living room it would for sure be one of these.
For the Kids:
- Clip String Lights: These little lights are so cool! The lights are the actual clips, and they’re great for a kid’s room to clip photos or simply make a cool statement. These would also be cute in an adult’s office.
- Metallic Chalk Markers (here): These non-toxic chalk markers are fun for the outside
- Back-to-School Deals (here): It’s a tad early, but next month we’ll be thinking about notebooks, backpacks and all of the things kids need to go back to school.
If you get a good deal come back and let us know in the comments! (My comments section doesn’t allow links to prevent spam, so text only, please :))