- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup almond milk, or milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- Optional Toppings: Granola, sliced banana or sliced apple, peanut butter (or almond butter, or sun butter)
- In a medium bowl, add Greek yogurt and peanut butter and combine with a whisk.
- Stir in milk and whisk again until combined.
- Add chia seeds, maple syrup and oats. Mix well until all the oats are coated.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap or put in a jar with a lid, and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add toppings, if desired, and enjoy!