- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk (or purified water)
- 2 apples, your choice, cored and quartered
- 3 cups loosely packed spinach (that’s about 3 large handfuls)
- 1 avocado, peeled & pitted
- 2 teaspoons raw organic honey (local if possible)
- 1/2 inch knob of ginger, peeled and chopped (use an inch if you like it)
- juice of 1 small lemon (about 2–3 tablespoons)
- 4 to 6 ice cubes
Blend all ingredients in a Vitamix or other high-speed blender until smooth. Serve immediately.
Store your second serving in an air-tight glass container (like a mason jar) in the refrigerator up to 24 hours if needed.