- 1 cup room temperature Earth Balance brand vegan butter*
- 3 cups powdered sugar, use organic if possible
- 2 teaspoons almond milk, soy milk or other nut milk, or substitute water
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Be sure all of your ingredients are room temperature.
- Place all ingredients with 1/2 of the powdered sugar in a large bowl and cream together with a mixer.
- Add the rest of the powdered sugar and continue to mix until well combined and frosting consistency.
- Store it in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator up to a week.
- Just like most frosting, if it’s been in the refrigerator, let it sit at room temperature about 10 minutes to slightly soften to help make frosting your cookies or cupcakes a breeze.