The perfect strawberry yogurt smoothie to help get you through the day. We love this quick and easy healthy smoothie recipe. Plus, it tastes like a milkshake!
- 1 cup of whole fresh or frozen strawberries. Roughly 8-10 depending on the size
- 1 medium ripe banana. Peeled and broken up into smaller and more manageable chunks—see my note about the banana below. If you don't like bananas, leave it out and add another 1/4 cup of yogurt
- 1/2 cup of nonfat plain Greek yogurt OR coconut yogurt
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey depending on how sweet you want it
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter or seeds for extra fiber and protein—you can use peanut butter, almond butter, chia seeds, or flax seeds. This one’s optional. It really comes down to your preference, but it can add to the creaminess of your smoothie
- 1.5 cups of unsweetened almond milk (or oat milk, regular milk, or water)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into glass and enjoy!
- If you have leftovers, store in a glass container with a tight-fitting lid in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- For the banana, I like to use fresh bananas if the strawberries are frozen, and frozen bananas if the strawberries are fresh.
Keywords: Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie Recipe