- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or non-dairy milk of your choice; or 2% milk if you tolerate dairy
- 2 small to medium bananas, peeled, broken into quarters & frozen
- 10–12 medium strawberries (about 2 cups fresh strawberries), washed; feel free to leave the green leaves on for extra fiber
- 2 teaspoons honey (raw and/or local if possible); more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth, about 60 to 90 seconds.
- Keeps well in an airtight container up to 2 days in the fridge if needed.
- To store, use a mason jar with a lid, filling it to the top before covering to prevent oxidation.
Keywords: Strawberry Banana Smoothie