This easy baked lemon garlic salmon recipe is melt-in-your-mouth delicious and requires just a few ingredients. Get ready to fall in love with your new favorite weeknight dinner!
- 2 salmon fillets, about 6 oz each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 lemon slices
- Flat-leaf parsley to taste, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the salmon filets, skin side down.
- Brush your salmon with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Top with lemon slices, then bake for 15-18 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking. Broil for 1 minute for a crispy, golden brown top if desired.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and cracked black pepper, then pair with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Keywords: easy baked salmon, lemon garlic salmon, healthy salmon recipe, easy baked lemon garlic salmon