- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt (I use Real Salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (I use soy-free Earth Balance)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup (100% real maple syrup, no fake stuff)
- 2 teaspoons high-quality vanilla extract (I use Madagascar vanilla)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine the wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Make a well in the dry ingredients, then mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into 24 cookies and bake until lightly golden around the edges, 18-22 minutes. Mine were perfectly done at 20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes and enjoy! Store in the refrigerator if keeping more than a day–they’ll keep up to a week in the fridge. They freeze beautifully up to 3 months.