This Fall Harvest Quinoa Bowl recipe is cozy, nourishing, and loaded with nutrients. Bursting with the best flavors the season has to offer, this delicious bowl guarantees to please!
- 3 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup brussel sprouts, shaved
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
Maple Dijon Vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and arrange your butternut squash. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until the squash becomes tender. Then, remove squash from the oven and let it cool.
- Rinse the quinoa until the water runs clear. In a medium saucepan bring the water, quinoa, and salt to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and wait for the quinoa to absorb water, about 10-15 minutes. Then, remove from heat and cover until you’re ready to use.
- To each bowl, evenly distribute the arugula, quinoa, Brussels sprouts, dried cranberries, and sliced pears.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar. Seal with a lid and shake until it’s thoroughly mixed. Finally, drizzle the dressing over your bowls and enjoy!
Keywords: fall harvest quinoa bowl, grain bowl recipe, quinoa bowl recipe, healthy fall recipe, healthy meal prep