Homemade ranch dressing is good on everything! Making your own homemade ranch dressing at home is healthier and tastier than any store-bought dressing. This recipe is vegan and dairy-free, but feel free to use any mayo that works for you.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I like Veganaise for a vegan & dairy-free option)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened plain nut milk or water
- 1 small garlic clove finely minced or pressed, OR 3/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt (I use Real Salt)
- a few spins of freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Whisk all ingredients together then transfer to an airtight glass container to store in the refrigerator. A Mason jar works perfectly.
Add more or less unsweetened plain nut milk or water to your desired consistency. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to develop—it’s even better the next day. It will keep for about a week in the refrigerator, so halve or double the recipe if needed.
Add it to your favorite salad, an avocado wrap, or use it as a dip for fresh summer veggies.
Keywords: Homemade Ranch Dressing, Healthy, Ranch Dressing Recipe, Salad Dressing Recipe