- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup raw cacao
- 1/3 cup 100% pure maple syrup (substitute with another frozen banana for no sugar added)
- 2 teaspoons high-quality vanilla extract
- big pinch of fine sea salt (I use Real Salt)
- Optional: strawberries for serving
- Blend all the ingredients on high in a food processor or high-speed blender until smooth.
- Top with strawberries, or eat it as is.
- The mousse will keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
– Choose organic ingredients when possible.