Want to make money doing what you love
but have no idea where to start?
If the answer is yes, keep reading…
There are things in life that you just love to do.
Things that you can talk about for hours on end. Things that you’re really good at.
For example, things like:
- Teaching friends how to make their favorite recipes lighter & healthier.
- Promoting products or services that you believe in.
- Helping people organize their homes with creative and fun options.
- Growing and harvesting the perfect herb and vegetable gardens.
- Negotiating and mediating contracts and business deals to save people money.
- Capturing the perfect photographs and designing exquisite cards & letters.
- Coaching friends through challenging life situations.
- Crafting fantastic one-on-a-kind fashion pieces that stand out like no other.
- Hosting fabulous parties that are the delight and envy of all guests.
- Decorating and rearranging small spaces that people love.
You know, the stuff your friends call you for.
The stuff that makes you say, “if I could just get paid to do this my life would be complete.” Well guess what:
Your creative gifts are not random. They are your calling.
Your gifts encompass your purpose, and it’s completely within reach to turn your purpose into a healthy profit. It’s simpler than you think.
I created this Purpose To Profit 4-Week Mentoring Series because you deserve to wake up and love what you do every day. Around five years ago, I figured out how to turn what I love into a side income, which turned into a booming multiple online career.
I love what I do, and I love teaching about it even more.
- The #1 thing that I believe holds women back from making money.
- What I wish I would have known when I got started.
- 3 beliefs that have to change if you want to be successful.
- The ins and outs of how I’ve built my online businesses.
- Options to monetize your idea and how to set pricing.
- How to determine if this is a small side gig or a full blown entrepreneurial career.
- How to navigate the emotional roller coaster of launching your own thing.
- How to surround yourself with supportive people, and how to politely tell the unsupportive ones to get out of your way.
- Which trainings and retreats that I’ve personally attended and recommend to help you further your business.
Who is this for?
wants to learn
how turn what
they love into an
not limited to:
- Health Coaches
- Life Coaches
- Personal Stylists
- Personal Trainers
- Business Coaches
- Graphic Designers
- Direct Sales Distributors
- Etsy Enthusiasts
- Virtual Assistants
- Sewing Experts
- Probably you if you’re reading this (wink)
Is This Really Free?
Yep! Because we all have to start somewhere and now that I’ve done it, I want other people to know that it’s attainable. Giving for the sake of giving is a huge part of authentic success–we’ll talk more about this in the series, too.
How it Works:
This is a 4-part video series that you can access online, 24/7 from anywhere in the world. You’ll get access to the entire free course upon registration to go through it at your own pace.
This program is not industry-specific and will help you grow your online presence, from photography to Etsy to health coaching and beyond. If you want to learn how to make a profit from your purpose this year, then sign up now.
Elizabeth Rider is a leading nutrition & whole living expert teaching women around the world how to become the healthiest, most successful people they know. In a world flooded with diet information, Elizabeth’s healthy recipes and straight-forward nutrition advice draw millions of inspired readers to her popular blog. Best known for her fun and accessible approach to food & healthy living, she’s built an online wellness empire from scratch on her iPhone and laptop. The Psychology Of Eating named her website as a Top Health Coach Blog, and List Nutrition called her site a Top 20 Nutrition Blog. Thousands have had success using her online programs, which include Clean Up Your Diet™, Purpose To Profit™ and The Wellness Business Bootcamp™.
As host of Elizabeth Eats on Food Matters TV, Elizabeth is delightfully changing the way the world views healthy home cooking. She speaks on stages around the world and mentors scores of ambitious people each year to seek and live life on their own terms. As a Certified Holistic Health Coach (Integrative Nutrition) and accomplished online entrepreneur, cultivating a lifestyle of freedom and health is her religion. Elizabeth is a graduate of Cornell University’s Plant-Based Nutrition program, a TEDx speaker, and regular contributor to The Huffington Post. Her recipes have been featured on Shape.com, MSN, MindBodyGreen, Buzzfeed, Greatist and POPSUGAR among others.