Happy Friday, friends!
Today I have a super tasty green smoothie recipe for you. Try it for lunch or an early dinner for the perfect start to your weekend.
I call it the Glowing Green Goddess Smoothie because the combination of delicious flavors, energy-boosting ingredients and nutrition superpowers in this green drink will make you glow from the inside out. (And it’s not just for the ladies, men will love it too.)
Glowing Green Goddess Smoothie Recipe
Makes 1 large serving.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- 2 cups baby spinach (about 2 large handfuls)
- 4-5 large leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2 small pears, cored and chopped
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled
- 2 tablespoons avocado flesh
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 cup coconut water (or substitute purified water)
- 1 cup ice (about 10 ice cubes)
Method: Wash all produce thoroughly and prepare it for the blender. Blend all ingredients starting on low working your way up to high until well blended, about 45-60 seconds total. Add more purified water to blend if needed.