Picture This: A Certified Health Coach teaches you everything you need to know about food & nutrition in 21-days flat. You feel better than you have in years, and you glow from the inside out.
The good news? You don’t have to just imagine it. I’ve put together this Clean Up Your Diet™ program to answer all of your burning questions about how and what you should actually be eating. (Hint: It’s probably not what you think.)
No cleansing, no detoxing, no dieting; just plain good-old-fashion healthy eating & good nutrition.
Now $100 off the original price! Only $199. Choose your own start date; register by October 31st.
The most common question I’m asked is if this program can fit into your everyday life.
The answer is YES!
Participating doesn’t require major lifestyle changes all at once and was designed for you to fit into your everyday life. You’re not taking 21 days off from living your life. You’re just learning how to make life even better with healthy food & simple (but effective!) lifestyle changes.
This program is entirely online, delivered straight to your email inbox to complete at your own pace. But you won’t be alone. You’ll have access to my Clean Up Your Diet online community, so you can learn, connect, grow and gain inspiration from your new like-minded friends.
This program has been truly life-changing for me in SO many ways; I cant even verbalize the profound changes it made in my life. The materials were easy digest & VERY educational; everyone should do this program!~ Jill Quarles, Business Manager | Olive Branch, MS
The purpose of this event:
- Ultimately, to teach you the core concept of bioindividuality and that no one way of eating is best for everyone. You’ll learn how to eat the best way for you—no prescribed diets here. Vegan, vegetarian, raw, dairy-free, gluten-free, carnivore, Paleo, pescatarian — the list goes on and on. No one way is best for everyone; one person’s food is another person’s poison. I’ll teach you how to figure out which way is best for you, with the underlying concepts that make every human body thrive.
- To teach you about superfoods, how to take the most advantage of them, and how to turn them into delicious, unintimidating treats. (E.g. how to make kale actually taste good, and what to do with things like chia seeds. And what the heck is quinoa anyways?)
- To teach you what supplements are completely necessary (and which ones aren’t), how they work in your body, and how to choose what is best for you so you’re not wasting money every month. Most people are severely deficient in the basic vitamins, minerals and antioxidants needed for optimum health — you’ll learn how to not be one of them.
- To teach you what foods are actually poisoning you and that you should never ever eat again. (Don’t worry, it’s probably not what you think. I won’t take away your most loved foods, we might just need to find healthier ways of eating them.)
- To teach you the critical importance of your digestive health and how to properly take probiotics and digestive enzymes. Your digestion affects every single system in your body — especially your immune system and skin health. Every system in your body is affected when your digestion is off. (But don’t fret, we’ll get yours running like a well-oiled machine.)
- To teach you how to crowd out the bad stuff by adding in the good stuff that tastes even better.
- To teach you how eating more can actually help you lose weight (if that’s your goal) and how no amount of gym time will get you the body you want if your nutrition is off.
- To teach you how what you eat affects how you look far (far!) more than any cream, lotion or potion you can apply.
- To teach you easy home cooking tips so you can whip up healthy, yummy meals at home.
- To teach you the healthiest foods to choose at restaurants and parties so you can stay on the wagon.
- To teach you how to stay on track when you’re traveling.
- To demystify “good vs. bad” fats, carbs and proteins.
- To teach you how to save money at the grocery store and how to eat healthy on a budget.
- To teach you how to make easy, healthy substitutions that you’ll love; these small things can add up to huge results.
- To give you recipes, recipes, and more recipes. Did I mention recipes?
- To give you a very clear picture of the food-mood connection, and how our food choices affect how we feel, think and act. Every. Single. Day.
- To teach you the concept of “Primary Food” (the other non-food stuff that nourishes our souls) – and the importance of seeking balance in this crazy thing we call life. How we feel greatly affects our food choices, and vice versa.
HOW THIS EVENT WORKS when you enroll:
Upon registration you’ll receive immediate access to your Getting Started Guide with loads of information on how to clean up your diet and life, including your suggested shopping list and resource guide to make your program a success.
Once the program begins, you’ll get an email from me every day for 21 days with videos, handouts, tips, action items, recipes and heart-centered vibes that will teach you everything you need to know to eat and live well. (And don’t worry, you can do everything at your own pace — you won’t be a slave to this program.) All of the content is yours to keep forever and ever.
During the 21-day event you’ll also take your AM and PM supplements and probiotics (included in the cost of your program) so you can feel the effects of what optimal levels of nutrients can do for your body.
I learned SO much during your 21-day program. I thought I was eating pretty healthy, but now have realized that I wasn’t eating as well as I thought. I’ve even lost 6 lbs and my clothes are fitting better. I also feel more focused, happy and calm; I will recommend this program to everyone I know! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me, it truly has changed my life.~ Lacey Cartrite, Salon Owner | Denver, CO
What You Get:
Delivered to your inbox each morning:
- 21-days worth of content (as described above), delivered straight to your email inbox each morning, in the form of downloadable handouts, worksheets, audios and private, easy-to-access videos on my website. This would cost around $2,100 retail if we did this in one-on-one coaching.
Delivered to your doorstep (at no extra charge):
- Full month’s supply of your AM & PM multivitamin + supplement regimen that include my basic recommendations for vibrant health. All included supplements are pharmaceutical-grade (which is an even higher standard than organic), scientifically tested for safety of upper-limit dosages, and manufactured in an FDA-registered facility. They’re also rated #1 in North America by 3rd party studies and tested by Consumer Labs. ($149 retail value.)
Your box include:
+ A complete, super-charged multivitamin to fill in the gaps of vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that you might be deficient in or lacking. We carefully chose a comprehensive spectrum of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support long-term health and well-being. This exclusive formula is among the most powerful and complete vitamin and antioxidant formulas available on the market.
+ A double distilled, mercury-free fish oil & omega-3 supplement for cardiovascular health (and shiny hair, pretty skin and strong nails).
+ An extra-potent anti-inflammatory grape seed extract + vitamin C supplement for immune health and anti-aging effects (on both the inside and outside of your body).
- Full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical-grade, milk-free probiotic supplement to support your digestive health. ($30 retail value.)
- 1 bag (9 servings) of a super-healthy, super-yummy meal replacement shake that you can use if you’re ever in a time crunch or on the go. This nutritious, plant-based meal replacement shake is right for just about everyone. It’s a clean, pure, vegan formula, unique for what it doesn’t contain — this shake is free of fructose, gluten, dairy, and soy. It’s packed with protein to give you sustained energy, and it has plenty of fiber to support healthy digestion. ($30 retail value.)
- 1 water bottle/blender bottle to track your water consumption and shake up your shakes on the go when you need them ($9 retail value.)
- Access to my Clean Up Your Diet™ online community, which includes participants and alumni from all over the world so you can learn, connect, grow and gain inspiration from your new like-minded friends.
Again, your box of goodies will be delivered straight to your doorstep at no extra charge. You’ll also have the opportunity to continue on with your supplements at a discounted price post-program. (Yay for discounts!)
Time to make it easy on yourself, don’t you think?
Huge changes can be made in a small amount of time.
If you think this program is for you, click the registration button before August 1st.
I’ll see you there.
My taste buds are reacting differently to food; now I’m not even interested in what I was eating before the program. Now I WANT to eat well. The program content was relevant, easy to follow and very easy to understand. I’m so motivated!~ Sue Hanna, Yoga Teacher | Wilmington, OH
Now $100 off the original price! Only $199. Choose your own start date; register by October 31st.
A : Everyone! Participants just have to be over the age of 18 years old and not already a distributor (associate) of or preferred customer of my product partner, USANA Health Sciences. Location doesn’t matter, all of the program content is delivered to your email inbox, and your supplement box will be delivered to your doorstep. (Prices may vary outside the US, contact us for details.)
A: On average each week, you’ll spend about 10-45 minutes watching the videos, reading handouts and completing the daily content. You can go through the information at your own pace; if you want to set time aside daily that’s great, or some people save up the week’s emails/content and go through them all on the weekend, and that’s great, too! We find these time frames are the perfect amount of training for you to learn a ton and digest the information, while still fitting easily into your busy life. You have access to your materials for life, so you can always pause your learning and restart when the time is right.
A: Men can absolutely join. In fact, we encourage it. Only one day of the program focuses on female-specific info. Our online Facbook forum is for ladies only, but men are more than welcome to join will receive the same supplement package (equally good for men as it is for women) and access to all daily content.
A: Yes, the entire program was created to easily fit into your day-to-day life. All of the content is delivered online and done on your own time. The content is also yours to keep, so you’ll always be able to refer back to it.
A: Not to worry at all. Since all of the content is done on your own time, you can choose to go through it daily, or save it up for a day(s) that works better for you. There’s no homework, so you’ll never be “behind.” The content is yours to keep, so you’ll always be able to refer back to it.
A: Nope. And I’m not a big fan of any cleanses or detoxes that have “liquid only” days where you basically subside on some kind of sugar water. Doing so slows down your metabolism, is completely unnecessary, and isn’t good for your mental health, either.
A: Yes. While this isn’t a weight loss-specific program, you will learn the principles of losing weight through healthy eating. Most people find that they naturally lose a few pounds when switching to a clean diet beginning a high-quality supplement regimen. If your goal is to lose more than 5-10lbs or more, we recommend that you also take a look at my 30 day weight-loss program as it contains the same information at the 21-day program, but also includes more information on weight loss and comes with healthy meal and snack replacements to help you reach your goals.
A: Not at all. In fact, a cornerstone of the program is identifying and managing cravings and hunger.
A: Yes. We take what we (and you!) put in our mouths VERY seriously. We looked long and hard for the best supplements on the market and chose USANA Health Sciences because of their pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing practices, which is a higher-standard than organic. What’s on the label is guaranteed to be in the bottle, and over 600 Olympic and professional athletes trust only this brand.
A: All supplements and products that are included in the cost of your program are gluten-free. You will be preparing your own food during the 21 days (or dining out) based on your own bioindividual needs. If you’d like your 21 days to be gluten-free that is 100% doable.
A: It’s important for pregnant women to always consult with their medical health care professionals before starting a new new health program; this program is not a substitute for professional medical care nor does it provide medical advice. That said, all products that come with the program are safe for pregnant women, and we can even swap out the multivitamin for a prenatal multivitamin. Additionally, the program focuses on healthy eating habits, techniques and recipes and does not promote calorie restriction.
A: I treat my digital and online offerings the same way as most audio and book retailers: I don’t offer refunds on programs that can be downloaded and viewed (industry standard) or custom supplement packs (again, industry standard.) This program is non-refundable, please read the full program details and frequently asked questions before purchasing. That said, I’ve never had anyone ask for a refund, this program is loaded with useful information. Again, please read the entire program details page before purchasing.