Clean Up Your Diet™ is O P E N! You Get My Good-Friend & Family Discount
Oww! Registration for my September group session of Clean Up Your Diet is now open to the public. I’ve giving all of my blog readers and their friends the good-friend & family discount. (But let’s keep that between you, me, and everyone we know, k?)
Join now – you don’t want to miss it.
Imagine This: A Certified Health Coach teaches you how to eat, what to eat and why to eat it. You learn everything you need to know about food & nutrition in 21-days flat. You feel better than you have in years, and you glow from the inside out.
The good news? You don’t have to just imagine it. I’ve put together this Clean Up Your Diet™ program to answer all of your burning questions about how and what you should actually be eating.
(Hint: It’s probably not what you think.)
Only $299 ($2,300 Retail Value)
No cleansing, no detoxing, no dieting; just plain good-old-fashion healthy eating & good nutrition.
This program is entirely online, delivered straight to your email inbox to complete at your own pace. But you won’t be alone. You’ll have access to my Clean Up Your Diet online community, which includes 200+ participants and alumni so you can learn, connect, grow and gain inspiration from your new like-minded friends.
This program has been truly life-changing for me in SO many ways; I cant even verbalize the profound changes it made in my life. The materials were easy digest & VERY educational; everyone should do this program!
Jill Quarles, Business Manager | Olive Branch, MS
The purpose of this event:
- Ultimately, to teach you the core concept of bioindividuality and that no one way of eating is best for everyone. You’ll learn how to eat the best way for you—no prescribed diets here. Vegan, vegetarian, raw, dairy-free, gluten-free, carnivore, Paleo, pescatarian — the list goes on and on. No one way is best for everyone; one person’s food is another person’s poison. I’ll teach you how to figure out which way is best for you, with the underlying concepts that make every human body thrive.
- To teach you about superfoods, how to take the most advantage of them, and how to turn them into delicious, unintimidating treats. (E.g. how to make kale actually taste good, and what to do with things like chia seeds. And what the heck is quinoa anyways?)
- To teach you what supplements are completely necessary (and which ones aren’t), how they work in your body, and how to choose what is best for you so you’re not wasting money every month. Most people are severely deficient in the basic vitamins, minerals and antioxidants needed for optimum health — you’ll learn how to not be one of them.
- To teach you what foods are actually poisoning you and that you should never ever eat again. (Don’t worry, it’s probably not what you think. I won’t take away your most loved foods, we might just need to find healthier ways of eating them.)
- To teach you the critical importance of your digestive health and how to properly take probiotics and digestive enzymes. Your digestion affects every single system in your body — especially your immune system and skin health. Every system in your body is affected when your digestion is off. (But don’t fret, we’ll get yours running like a well-oiled machine.)
- To teach you how to crowd out the bad stuff by adding in the good stuff that tastes even better.
- To teach you how eating more can actually help you lose weight (if that’s your goal) and how no amount of gym time will get you the body you want if your nutrition is off.
- To teach you how what you eat affects how you look far (far!) more than any cream, lotion or potion you can apply.
- To teach you easy home cooking tips so you can whip up healthy, yummy meals at home.
- To teach you the healthiest foods to choose at restaurants and parties so you can stay on the wagon.
- To teach you how to stay on track when you’re traveling.
- To demystify “good vs. bad” fats, carbs and proteins.
- To teach you how to save money at the grocery store and how to eat healthy on a budget.
- To teach you how to make easy, healthy substitutions that you’ll love; these small things can add up to huge results.
- To give you recipes, recipes, and more recipes. Did I mention recipes?
- To give you a very clear picture of the food-mood connection, and how our food choices affect how we feel, think and act. Every. Single. Day.
- To teach you the concept of “Primary Food” (the other non-food stuff that nourishes our souls) – and the importance of seeking balance in this crazy thing we call life. How we feel greatly affects our food choices, and vice versa.
Upon registration you’ll receive immediate access to your Getting Started Guide with loads of information on how to clean up your diet and life, including your suggested shopping list and resource guide to make your program a success. Once the program begins, you’ll get an email from me every day for 21 days with videos, handouts, tips, action items, recipes and heart-centered vibes that will teach you everything you need to know to eat and live well. (And don’t worry, you can do everything at your own pace — you won’t be a slave to this program.) All of the content is yours to keep forever and ever. During the 21-day event you’ll also take your custom AM and PM supplement packs, probiotics and digestive enzymes (included in the cost of your program) so you can feel the effects of what optimal levels of nutrients can do for your body.
I learned SO much during your 21-day program. I thought I was eating pretty healthy, but now have realized that I wasn’t eating as well as I thought. I’ve even lost 6 lbs and my clothes are fitting better. I also feel more focused, happy and calm; I will recommend this program to everyone I know! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me, it truly has changed my life.
Lacey Cartrite, Salon Owner | Denver, CO
What you get:
- 21-days worth of content (as described above), delivered straight to your email inbox each morning, in the form of downloadable handouts, worksheets, audios and private, easy-to-access videos on my website. ($2,100 retail value if we did this in one-on-one coaching.)
- Full month’s supply of customized AM & PM multivitamin + supplement packs that include my basic recommendations for vibrant health. The entire pack is pharmaceutical-grade (which is an even higher standard than organic), scientifically tested for safety of upper-limit dosages, and manufactured in an FDA-registered facility. They’re also rated #1 in North America by 3rd party studies, tested by Consumer Labs, and come in convenient AM and PM packs—no bottles to hassle with. ($199 retail value.) Your packs include:
+ A complete, super-charged multivitamin to fill in the gaps of vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that you might be deficient in or lacking. We carefully chose a comprehensive spectrum of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support long-term health and well-being. This exclusive formula is among the most powerful and complete vitamin and antioxidant formulas available on the market.
+ A double distilled, mercury-free fish oil/omega-3 supplement for cardiovascular health (and shiney hair, pretty skin and strong nails).
+ An extra-potent anti-inflammatory grape seed extract + vitamin C supplement for immune health and anti-aging effects (on both the inside and outside of your body).
+ A resveratrol antioxidant supplement provides an extra dimension of antioxidant protection. This science-based formula contains resveratrol, alpha lipoic acid, and grape seed extract—potent antioxidants that work together synergistically. This tiny supplement contains the equivalent amount of resveratrol found in five bottles of red wine—without the hangover.
+ A 2000 IU dose of maximum strength, highly-absorbable and safe vitamin D. Vitamin D is necessary for normal bone mineralization and growth, supports cardiovascular health, and promotes a robust and balanced immune system. It is also important for the maintenance of muscle strength and coordination, and is essential for the healthy function of virtually every cell in the body.
- Full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical-grade, milk-free probiotic supplement to support your digestive health. ($30 retail value.)
- Full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical-grade digestive enzyme supplement to support your digestive health (with added super-green Spirulina for extra antioxidant power) ($36 retail value.)
- 1 bag (9 servings) of a super-healthy, super-yummy meal replacement shake that you can use if you’re ever in a time crunch or on the go. This nutritious, plant-based meal replacement shake is right for just about everyone. It’s a clean, pure, vegan formula, unique for what it doesn’t contain — this shake is free of fructose, gluten, dairy, and soy. It’s packed with protein to give you sustained energy, and it has plenty of fiber to support healthy digestion. ($30 retail value.)
- 1 water bottle/blender bottle to track your water consumption and shake up your shakes on the go when you need them ($9 retail value.)
- Access to my Clean Up Your Diet™ online community, which includes 200+ participants and alumni so you can learn, connect, grow and gain inspiration from your new like-minded friends.
Your box of goodies will be delivered straight to your doorstep at no extra charge.
My taste buds are reacting differently to food; now I’m not even interested in what I was eating before the program. Now I WANT to eat well. The program content was relevant, easy to follow and very easy to understand. I’m so motivated!
Sue Hanna, Yoga Teacher | Wilmington, OH
Optional: You’ll also have the opportunity to continue on with your supplements at a discounted price post-program (Yay for more discounts.)
Only $299 ($2,300 Retail Value)
This program is entirely online, delivered straight to your email inbox to complete at your own pace. Registration closes September 2nd at 6pm MT; the full program runs September 3rd – 23rd.
Questions? Check out our frequently asked questions section here (scroll to the bottom).
Up Next: My DELICIOUS Vanilla Chia Pudding – it’s vegan, healthy and packed with protein. And did I mention delicious? Look for it on the blog this Thursday.
See you in our group forum!
Wanna Clean Up Your Diet? Subscribe to my free weekly updates & become the healthiest person you know.
You'll also get a FREE copy of my Clean Up Your Diet™ Getting Started Guide, loaded with practical nutrition tips, exclusive healthy recipes, meal plans, shopping lists & tons more.
Leave A Comment :