Hello! I’m Elizabeth Rider.
I help smart, savvy, successful women become even more successful by teaching them not just how to live well, but how to become the absolute BEST version of themselves.
It’s about being in love with life,
celebrating your unique talents,
and living like you mean it.
I talk a lot about nutrition and wholesome goodies for your body, but also about what it means to cultivate soul-shakingly good relationships, a heart-centered personal life, the importance of creativity (and fun!), kicking ass in your career, and making sure you show up as the sharpest, most giving, generous version of YOU that you can. Every. Single. Day.
And while things around these parts might look all sorts of fancy, I promise I’m really just a normal girl like you.
I worked my way through college. I landed a spot at and became a top performer at a Big 4 accounting firm. (I know—so different than what I do today.)
I checked off all the boxes that society said would make me successful.
And you know what? I wasn’t happy. Something didn’t feel right. And if I wasn’t living the very best version of me, whose version was I living? And why?
LOVE + GRATITUDE
- I want to be Elizabeth Rider when I grow up–it’s that simple. Incredibly savvy, smart, with it and put together, this is one woman who knows how to get things done, and done right. It's truly an honor to work with her; if you aren’t with Elizabeth yet, you’re making a BIG mistake.
- Genuine, inimitable and inspiring, Elizabeth’s passion for her life’s work is contagious! Working with her has been a true blessing as she has been a powerful catalyst for allowing me to actively reach my goals and pursue my own dreams. A powerful woman at her absolute BEST.
- Receiving Elizabeth’s business training for the past year and a half has completely transformed my leadership skills, my income, and my view of what’s possible to achieve. Thanks to her coaching, I’ve been able to design my life how I want it: low-stress, flexible, and extremely fulfilling.
- Elizabeth is so generous with her knowledge and guidance. Often times successful people don’t want to share their secrets to success, but Elizabeth gives you everything – no secrets left untold. Her compassionate heart combined with her extreme business savvy makes her an amazing mentor and leader.
So I decided to get serious about creating my ideal life. (Or crazy depending on who you asked at the time; most of the people in my life thought I was insane to leave a highly successful corporate career.) I decided to take the leap to do something I absolutely loved: nutrition and whole living. And it was the best decision of my life to date.
All things said, since entering the world of entrepreneurship, business has quickly become another passion of mine; I’m completely determined to help others do what they were meant to do, and live the lives they were meant to live.
Don’t get me wrong—it takes work. Hard work. Elbow grease. And lots of it. But it can be tons of FUN, too. I didn’t get here from rich or famous parents, or by having an “in” in the industry—I got here because I hustled my butt off.
And let me tell you: It has been worth every last bit of effort. And I mean that to the core of my soul.
As a Board Certified Health Counselor (AADP), wellness coach, business mentor, and successful entrepreneur, this stuff isn’t my passion. It’s my life.
Am I committed? No.
Consciously cultivating the ideal lifestyle? It’s my religion.
And you better believe I’m here to spread the good word.
If you’re ready to experience a hair-whipping 180 in the way you feel, look, talk, walk and booty shake, then come join me!
- I follow a (mostly) plant-based organic diet – 90% organic whole foods, 10% glutton/wino.
- I’m terrible at organized sports – seriously, don’t ask me to be on your softball team.
- I occasionally curse and always try to be a lady.
- I live in Bozeman, Montana, and run my global online business from my iPhone and laptop.
- Approximately 80% of my wardrobe is black. Really.
- Want to know more? Here are 32 Things I Know Are True On My 32nd Birthday